More than a Few Words – Episode: 372
Don’t Hire a Web Designer
March 15, 2019
Doug Karr dropped by for a conversation about why companies shouldn’t hire a web designer.
About Doug Karr
Douglas Karr has worked in the marketing and technology space now for over two decades, preceded by a decade in the newspaper, direct marketing, and direct mail industries. He’s respected throughout the world as a passionate and relentless marketer who has helped hundreds of companies advance their digital marketing strategies.
Douglas is proud of the following accomplishments:
- Single Father of two amazing children (now adults). Bill is a data scientist with a PhD in Mathematics. Katherine is a PR and Event Management consultant.
- United States Navy Veteran who served in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He’s also the founder of Veterans Media, a 501c3 serving Veterans.
- Founder of MarTech Zone, a publication and podcast reaching over 1 million visitors and listeners each year.
- Keynote and Public Speaker who speaks on technology innovation, B2B and B2C buying behavior, and digital marketing.
- Podcast Co-host of Dell Luminaries, a leading podcast interviewing the greatest minds in technology.
- Published Author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies, the original Content Marketing guide for businesses.
- Integration Expert and developer, across any platform or language.
More Resources for You!
If you have questions, we have answers. Download our audits, worksheets, checklists, and eBooks to move your business in the right direction. Get the tools.
Marketing moves fast, so commit to learning something new today. Register for one or more of our upcoming seminars and webinars. Start today!
Marketing Tips and Trends
Never miss another conversations with marketing pros and industry leaders.