MTFW Guests Wanted
Have you had a chance to listen to More than a Few Words? Our weekly podcast has been around for almost a decade. Over the years we have experimented with different formats including live call-in shows and long in-depth conversations. These days, MTFW is a brief 10-minute program, featuring short focused conversations with marketing professionals from around the country.
Listen to a Preview
Would you like to be a guest?
We are always looking for people to join the conversation. If you would like to be a guest on More than a Few Words, here are a few things you should know:
- Our audience is comprised of small business owners, so the topic must be relevant to that audience
- The ten-minute program is a casual conversation so be prepared for an interactive few minutes.
- Our audience is looking for tips and tricks they can apply right away, not a commercial for a product or service. We are, however, happy to link to your website, blog, and social media profiles from the show notes.
- We invite guests who bring valuable information to the program, but we also look for people who will help us expand our audience. We will provide artwork and links for you to promote the program on your social channels.
- You can call in from anywhere to record the program. However, the quality of the episode will depend a great deal on your recording environment. We suggest a quiet space, with limited background noise. It will also help if you use a headset or a professional microphone.
Interested in being a guest? Apply now