More than a Few Words – Episode: 363
The State of Innovation
January 18, 2019
This week we spoke to Doug Karr who believes we are living in an era of unprecedented innovation.
Listen to a preview now
About Doug Karr
Douglas Karr has worked in the marketing and technology space now for over two decades, preceded by a decade in the newspaper, direct marketing, and direct mail industries. He’s respected throughout the world as a passionate and relentless marketer who has helped hundreds of companies advance their digital marketing strategies.
Douglas is proud of the following accomplishments:
- Single Father of two amazing children (now adults). Bill is a data scientist with a PhD in Mathematics. Katherine is a PR and Event Management consultant.
- United States Navy Veteran who served in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He’s also the founder of Veterans Media, a 501c3 serving Veterans.
- Founder of MarTech Zone, a publication and podcast reaching over 1 million visitors and listeners each year.
- Keynote and Public Speaker who speaks on technology innovation, B2B and B2C buying behavior, and digital marketing.
- Podcast Co-host of Dell Luminaries, a leading podcast interviewing the greatest minds in technology.
- Published Author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies, the original Content Marketing guide for businesses.
- Integration Expert and developer, across any platform or language.
Marketing Tips and Trends in Just Ten Minutes
Join us for a weekly conversation with marketing pros and industry leaders.