That’s a Wrap for March
March 2020 Marketing Resources
This has definitely been a month we will all remember for a long time. Despite the chaos around us, the team at Roundpeg kept taking care of our clients and creating lots of new and useful content for small business owners.
If you haven’t had a chance to drop by, here’s a quick roundup of everything you missed this month.
Small Business Marketing Blogs
- Looking for Team ‘Peg? You’ll Find Us Here – Here are some of team Roundpeg’s favorite networking events around Indy. Check ’em out!
- Spend More Time Doing What You Love – Feeling burnt out in your career? Here’s how to find a healthy balance.
- 2020 Digital Marketing Survey Results – What has changed in digital marketing over the past decade?
- Is Social Media Dying? – It can be difficult to reach modern consumers. Let’s examine whether social media marketing holds longevity.
- Can Other People See Your Vision? – Having a clear vision of your end result is a crucial part of achieving your goals, and it’s important to share that with those around you.
- Critique Me – Constructive criticism can create great results when done effectively. But, how do you critique someone properly?
- Five Ways to Make Your Web Design Less Stressful – No one sets out to make a project more stressful, but sometimes it just turns out that way.
- Reducing Employee Turnover – If you have employees, sooner or later you will need to address employee turnover.
New Episodes of More than a Few Words
In March we added a new, shorter marketing tip to our series of podcasts. The Marketing Minute is released every Sunday morning so you can start your week with one new tip, idea, or snippet of inspiration.
- How to Make Money with a Busines Book – Cindy Childress (Dr. Cindy)
- Recognize Your Communicator Style – Yamilette Williams (Dr. Yam)
- Marketing Minute – Social Media Chef
- 2020 Marketing Trends – Green Loop Marketing
- Resolving Conflicts at Work – Ken Cloke
- Marketing Minute – What People Say
- Sell More with Free Stuff! – Shirag Shemmassian
- Contagious Content – Andrea Breanna
- Marketing Minute – The Fairy Tale is Over
- Content that Converts – John Welch
- Marketing Starts with a Strategy – Raine Gaisford
- Marketing Minute – Look at Your Website
- Dealing with Meetings You Can’t Stand – Rick Brinkman
Tools, Training and More.
We’ve added a lot more content and small business marketing resources to the Digital Toolbox this month. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, here’s what you missed this month:
- Four-part webinar series on Marketing Strategy. The recordings are available in the resource library.
- 31 Days of Email Marketing. Following on the heels of our popular SEO series, we shared a daily email marketing tip in our Facebook group. You can find a summary of all the email marketing tips here.
- The first of our new white board sessions for premium members only. This one focused on how to write a great employee profile.
- New customer acquisition worksheet.
To access all this content and more, you need to be a member. The good news – It is free to sign up. Join today! And if you act today, you can still take advantage of our 40% discount to upgrade to premium membership.
Most of Team ‘Peg is working from home these days, using Google Hangouts and GChat to stay connect to each other and our clients. Despite the distance we are still getting lots of cool things done. Looking for some help keeping your marketing going? We would love to talk to you.
looking to for help with your marketing?
We would love to talk to you