There is more to Business Notes from Roundpeg then just great writing, there is video, and podcasts. In today’s installment of the Seven Link Challenge, I am going to share links to some of my favorite videos. While some are my presentations, others are just great snippets I pulled from YouTube and Ted.com
- Shop Local – From my Rainmaker presentation last fall, in which I challenged our members to vote with their dollars.
- Bring the Love Back – A funny look at how consumers view old style advertising.
- Networking and Toast – Ron Sukenic talking about his toaster – very funny
- Who Should Be an Entrepreneur – From my interview with IBJ writer, Mason King
- Economic Lessons from the Donkey – The written version of this story is also one of my favorites, but Nathan Karamanski of Another Cool Design, really brought it home in his editing of the video version.
- The High Dive – One of my favorite “Rainmaker Closes” this story about my son is proof that past failure is often an indicator of future success.
- Animoto Cool Image Display – Showing off my husband’s art in this cool video