Small Business Marketing Seminars & Webinars
Roundpeg’s schedule of small business marketing seminars and webinars includes classes on email marketing, blogging strategies and implementation, website maintenance, design trends, content marketing, social media integration, search engine optimization, and how to use analytic tools to grow your business.
The schedule changes every month, so be sure to check back regularly to see what’s new. Most of the classes are held in our office. The mood is casual, and our office cats are available for entertainment.
The webinars are delivered to your desktop. Recordings of every session are available so you can improve your game from anywhere, anytime.
Sharing Your Story Through Video
November 14th, 4:00 PM CST
Today’s consumers watch video content whenever and wherever they want. This creates an opportunity for businesses to reimagine the role of video in their marketing strategy. This workshop offers best practices for connecting with consumers through online video. In this session we’ll talk about:
- Understanding the role of video as a marketing tool
- Finding your ideal audience
- Creating eye-catching videos that wield results
Speaker: Dana M Nelson
Email Fitness Plan
November 20th, 6:30
- Grow your email list
- Improve your email open and response rates
- Develop email sequences to attract and nurture interested leads
Contact the reference desk a the Carmel Library to reserve your spot. 317.844.3362.
Lorraine Ball and Dana Nelson will be teaching in multiple locations around the state this fall. Find a session near you!
- 11-14-18 Posey Co Sharing Your Story Through Online Video
- 11-20 Carmel Email Fitness Plan
- 11-28-18 Vanderburgh Reach Customers Online with Google-Erin Bemis from Google
- 12-5-18 Warrick Make Your Website Work for You
If your schedule won’t allow you to swing by for a live session, or you are allergic to cats, many of our programs are available as webinars.
- Dec. 4, 4:00 PM Click This
- Dec. 6, 1:00 PM Look great in the inbox
- Dec. 11 4:00 PM How to Write Great Headlines
- Dec. 14, 10:00 AM Audit Your Website
- Dec. 18 4:00 PM Time to Get Personal
- Dec. 21 10:00 AM Blogging for Beginners
- Dec. 26 4:00 PM EST Measure Your Website
- Dec. 27 10:00 AM EST Help Google Find You – Shape Up Your Website
- Dec. 28 10:00 AM EST Plan Your Website Redesign Part 4
- Jan. 3 10:00 AM EST Email Fitness Plan – SCORE Northeast Indiana
- Jan. 4 10:00 AM EST Digital Trends
- Jan. 8 4:00 PM EST Business Plan Basics
- Jan. 10 9:00 AM EST Click This!
- Jan. 10 12:00 PM EST How to Create More Personalized Email Messages for Better Results
- Jan. 10 4:00 PM EST Facebook 2019
These intensive, self-paced programs deliver an in-depth look at a topic. Study where you want, when you want. Every day for five days you will receive a link to a video (about 45 minutes in length) and a workbook. At the end of the series, you will get a recap email so you can go back and review all the information at any time.
Five Days to Better Email
Learn how to use email to generate more leads, nurture interested prospects and even close more sales.
Improve Your Website in Five Days
Learn how to audit your website, measure site performance, improve your SEO,and plan your website redesign