Small Business Marketing Seminars & Webinars
Roundpeg’s schedule of small business marketing seminars and webinars includes classes on email marketing, blogging strategies and implementation, website maintenance, design trends, content marketing, social media integration, search engine optimization, and how to use analytic tools to grow your business.
The schedule changes every month, so be sure to check back regularly to see what’s new. Most of the classes are held in our office. The mood is casual, and our office cats are available for entertainment.
The webinars are delivered to your desktop. Recordings of every session are available so you can improve your game from anywhere, anytime.
Day of Digital – April 18
Lorraine will be the featured speaker at a Day of Digital Marketing hosted by the Marion-Grant County Chamber of Commerce.
Topics will include Facebook 2019, Click This (How to build great landing pages) and Email Automation and Personalization.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION COMING SOON.
If your schedule won’t allow you to swing by for a live session, or you are allergic to cats, many of our programs are available as webinars.
- Mar. 1 2:00 PM EST Digital Trends
- Mar. 8 9:00 AM EST Facebook 2019
- Mar. 12 4:00 PM EST Measure Your Website
- Mar. 14 4:00 PM EST Drive New Business with Social Media
- Mar. 15 9:00 AM EST Audit Your Website
- Mar. 19 4:00 PM EST Content Strategy
- Mar. 21 4:00 PM EST Everyone Is NOT Your Customer
- Mar. 22 9:00 AM EST Blogging for Every Business
- Mar. 26 4:00 PM EST Plan Your Website Redesign – Shape Up Your Website Part 4
- Mar. 28 4:00 PM EST Digital Trends
- Mar. 29 9:00 AM EST Automate Your Marketing
- Apr. 2 4:00 PM EST Email Fitness Plan
- Apr. 4 4:00 PM EST Automate Your Marketing
- Apr. 9 4:00 PM EST Blogging for Every Business
- Apr. 11 11:00 AM EST Time to Get Personal
- Apr. 16 3:00 PM EST Power of the Inbox
- Apr. 18 4:00 PM EST 30 Ways to Grow Your Email List
These intensive, self-paced programs deliver an in-depth look at a topic. Study where you want, when you want. Every day for five days you will receive a link to a video (about 45 minutes in length) and a workbook. At the end of the series, you will get a recap email so you can go back and review all the information at any time.
Five Days to Better Email
Learn how to use email to generate more leads, nurture interested prospects and even close more sales.
Improve Your Website in Five Days
Learn how to audit your website, measure site performance, improve your SEO, and plan your website redesign