about the project
Girls Inc. is a national organization that partners with local schools and community organizations to offer educational and empowering programs to girls at their facilities.
Girls Inc. Indianapolis tasked us with updating their website to attract more donations as well as making the site easier to navigate for members and volunteers of the program.
With strong existing brand guidelines and lots of their own photographs, we were able to build a website to reflect their mission to inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold.
In order to build a site that would incorporate all the special features they wanted, but would also be easy for them to maintain on their own, we used Divi foundation from Elegant Themes.
The new site includes:
- A single compelling call to action coupled with engaging photography
- Typography and colors that match Girls Inc. National branding standards
- Custom iconography with an open, playful feel
- Testimonials and statistics to help tell the story of how Girls Inc. helps its community
- Updated navigation so relevant information is easily accessible
- Integration with the SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Prominent donation links and integration with Bloomerang software
got a project?
Whether you need a new website or some help with your social media we are ready to start the conversation.