Web Design Guide
Plan before you start
The project will go smoothly if you do a little homework upfront. If you are like most business owners, you aren’t sure where to start.
Take control of your web design
Fill in the information about your current site, browse what your competitors are doing and capture your ideas. When you are done you will be ready to start the design process.
Answer questions about:
- Basics – Do you have a domain name selected, hosting package purchased?
- Goals – Who is your audience and what do you want them to do when they come to your website?
- Competition – What do others in your industry do?
- Content – From keywords and product descriptions to logos and photos, do you have the assets you need to build the site?
- Post Launch Plans – The work isn’t done when you launch the new site.