As the economy is starting to come back, are you ready for the uptick? Is your marketing, website and sales skills up to date? If not, now is a good time to take a refresher or learn something new. I will be offering two programs this coming week to help you do, just that.
Both will be hosted at the Offices of Trustpointe
6666 E. 75th St., Ste. 150, Indianapolis
May 5, 3:30-5:00 p.m. How to improve the ROI of your Website. In this 90 minute program you will discover:
- How to use social media, email and even traditional media to drive traffic to your site
- How to create forms and offers to convert visitors into prospects
- How to use blog posts and drip campaigns to increase repeat visits, demonstrate your expertise, engage your community and increase your sales.
Cost: $35 Click here to register
May 6, 8:00 – 11:00 From Random Strangers to Raving Fans In this class you will learn a systematic approach to using marketing to generate qualified prospects, and move them through the stages of engagement from prospect, to client, to raving fan. You will discover:
- How to identify the most attractive niche
- How to focus marketing messages and content on your niche
- Create conversion experiences and drip campaigns
- Discover your prospects pain and provide solutions which make closing the sale the natural outcome
- Develop a self sustaining referral process
Fee: $29.99 Seating is limited, so be sure to register soon. Click here
This seminar is brought to you by Roundpeg, an Indianapolis web design company.