Have you noticed everyone has a list of predictions for the year to come? It seems everyone is jumping into the conversation with titles like this:
- eMarketer Weighs in on 2010 Trends and compiles a 2010 Roundup of Predictions
- Chris Brogan looks notes that 2010 Will See Consolidations and Fold-ups
- Forrester predicts 2010: The Year Marketing Dies
- Read Write Web tell us about 10 Ways Social Media Will Change in 2010
- MediaPost says that 2010 Is the Year Social Media Gets Serious
- Scott Monty has his Social Media Predictions for 2010
- Forester Twitter gets serious or Twitter gets Bought
There are lots of similar views, with Twitter finally becoming profitable, and companies embracing social media as part of their overall strategy . But what do you think? What will the year ahead look like?
And, as a small business owner, which of these trends will be most relevant for you? Contact Roundpeg, an Indianapolis social media firm, to discuss what you should be doing for your business.