As a small business owner what elements of marketing do you find most frustrating?
According to Infusionsoft, 65% of small business owners cite an inability to consistently and efficiently follow up with leads as the top concern. Now the survey was done by a eMarketing company, so the results might be a little self serving, but it’s their survey.
So here is there list. What do you think … Would these make your top ten?
- Too difficult to follow up with cold, warm and lukewarm leads consistently and efficiently
- Can’t properly track and manage prospects and customers
- Need to integrate online and offline marketing efforts
- Poor email deliverability
- Too much manual grunt work in the sales and marketing process, no automation
- Can’t track sales activity
- Lack of centralization, too many different programs and systems
- Too costly to maintain servers and IT staff
- Too difficult to manually manage multichannel campaigns
- One-dimensional marketing