Are you intensely curious? Do you love helping clients achieve great marketing results with innovative design? Do you like cats? Then we want to talk to you about our web design position. This is an entry level gig, perfect for a new graduate.
We want to help you discover your strengths and shine. The job will shift to meet your skill set, but in general, we’re looking for someone interested in both print and web design.
- Update and trouble shoot existing sites
- Build websites using WordPress
- Research plugins, and new web trends
- Train clients on how to use WordPress.
- Write two blog posts a month for the Roundpeg blog
- A four-year college degree in Informatics, Graphic Design, Visual Communications
- Graphic design skills, including understanding file types and a solid understanding of how to use Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Constant Contact and other online marketing tools is helpful, but all that’s required is an aptitude and interest in learning new technologies
- Ability to think critically and work without an example in front of you. We want you to explore new ideas and ways of doing things
- Ability to work on a deadline and juggle multiple projects
- Your portfolio is more important than your resume, so wow us with your skills be sure to include links to relevant work samples which show off what you can do.
- Applicants must have a strong attention to detail, ability to work well with clients, a passion for design and a wicked sense of humor
Compensation for this entry level position includes:
- Salary and bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance – Company pays 100% of premium
- HSA – $50/month match
- 401K – 3% Salary match
Interested? Look at our portfolio so you understand our design aesthetic and read our blog so you understand our culture and approach to marketing,