That’s a Wrap for May
May Marketing Resources
Our new, temporary normal continued this month. The Roundpeg team continues to work remotely, keeping up with our current clients’ needs and are always happy to chat about potential new projects.
If you haven’t had a chance to drop by, here’s a quick roundup of the May marketing resources you missed if you haven’t had a chance to stop by this month.
Small Business Marketing Blogs
- SEO is a Marathon –From stories about your clients and projects to events around the office, content is a great way to give prospective customers an inside view of your company.
- Boosting Blog Performance – If you want to boost your SEO and blog performance, look no further than updating your old content.
- Facebook Advertising in 2020 – If you’re not using Facebook advertising, it’s time to. With so many people active on the platform, it’s easy to reach a wide audience.
- Creative Indy – Every member of the Roundpeg Team has a favorite Indianapolis creative art destination they turn to for a little creative inspiration.
- Updating Your Content Calendar – Your content calendar is important to stick to because it helps focus your marketing efforts, but it is important not to get chained down by it.
- Managing Rushed Projects – Some words of wisdom to help navigate last-minute, rush projects.
- SEO and the Home Service Company – Tips for small home service companies to improve their SEO.
New Episodes of More than a Few Words
We continue including the new shorter marketing tip to our series of podcasts. The Marketing Minute is released every Sunday morning so you can start your week with one new tip, idea, or snippet of inspiration.
Then come back on Friday for a longer, interview with an industry professional.
- Personalize Automated Messages – Ellen McDowell
- Marketing Minute – Patience
- Marketing Can’t Do That! – Chris Hoyt
- Crisis Content Planning – Sam von Tobel
- Marketing Minute – Brand Nicknames
- It’s All About the Story – Bobbi Baehne
- Marketing Minute – Target Customer
- Build an Audience of Raving Fans – Josh Tapp
- Marketing Minute – Make New Friends
Tools, Training and More
We’ve added a lot more content and small business marketing resources to the Digital Toolbox this month. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, here’s what you missed this month:
- There were webinars on SEO, Social Media and Inbound marketing. Be sure to log in to find the recordings.
- 31 Days of Inbound Marketing. This is now a regular feature on our Facebook page. Log in daily to see what is new, or check out the summary here.
- New SEO quiz – Discover how good your SEO is.
To access all this content and more, you need to be a member. The good news – It is free to sign up. Join today!
Most of Team ‘Peg is working from home these days, using Google Hangouts and GChat to stay connected to each other and our clients. Despite the distance, we are still getting lots of cool things done.
Looking for some help too keep your marketing going?
We would love to talk to you.