That’s a Wrap for April
April Marketing Resources
Our new, temporary normal continued this month. The Roundpeg team continues to work remotely, keeping up with our current clients’ needs and are always happy to chat about potential new projects.
If you haven’t had a chance to drop by, here’s a quick roundup of the April marketing resources you missed if you haven’t had a chance to stop by this month.
Small Business Marketing Blogs
- Rich Snippets: The Best SEO Tool You Aren’t Using – These snippets are more easily indexed by search engines so important keywords used within a rich snippet can help boost the page’s SEO value. Learn more about them.
- The Cobbler’s Children Have New Shoes – Read more about our redesigned website, are you ready for a redesign?
- You Can Teach an Old Dog a New Trick – Feeling uncomfortable with our temporary “normal?” Read some words of wisdom about change.
- Our Favorite Indianapolis Marketing Sources – Each of these companies is great at what they do. Sometimes we compete, sometimes we collaborate.
- Optimize Your Google My Business in 2020 – Here are a few tips to help you optimize your profile and improve your local SEO.
- Smart Women Share Business Tips – Marketing tips from smart women owners.
- California Consumer Privacy Act – You need to be aware of the trend to regulate online activity but this only applies to you if your company grosses $25 million or more, gets half its income from selling user data, or collects data on 50K+ users.
- Anatomy of a Pinterest Pin – Learn more than you thought you needed to know about Pinterest Pins.
New Episodes of More than a Few Words
In April we continued including the new shorter marketing tip to our series of podcasts. The Marketing Minute is released every Sunday morning so you can start your week with one new tip, idea, or snippet of inspiration.
- Attracting Great Job Candidates – Lisa K. McDonald
- Customer Value – Marketing Minute with Lorraine Ball
- Ditch the Pitch – Patty Farmer
- Marketing Minute – Business Map
- Every Marketing Hero Needs a Strategy – Karen Sullivan
- Simple Texting Tips – Alfredo Salkeld
- Marketing Minute – Do What You Love
- Contagious Content – Andrea Breanna
- Marketing Minute – The Fairy Tale is Over
- Content that Converts – John Welch
- Marketing Starts with a Strategy – Raine Gaisford
- Marketing Minute – Look at Your Website
Tools, Training and More
We’ve added a lot more content and small business marketing resources to the Digital Toolbox this month. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, here’s what you missed this month:
- There were webinars on SEO, Web Design and Email Marketing. Be sure to log in to find the recordings.
- 30 Days of Facebook Marketing. Following on the heels of our popular SEO series, we shared a daily Facebook marketing tip in our Facebook group. You can find a summary of all the tips here.
- New web design quiz
- Tech tips on how to use Google My Business and Pinterest.
To access all this content and more, you need to be a member. The good news – It is free to sign up. Join today!
Most of Team ‘Peg is working from home these days, using Google Hangouts and GChat to stay connect to each other and our clients. Despite the distance we are still getting lots of cool things done. Looking for some help keeping your marketing going? We would love to talk to you.
One bright spot was the launch of a new version of the Roundpeg website. As you might imagine, we had been hard at work on this for quite a while.. We are really proud of our home makeover and would love to know your thoughts.
Curious about our process? Read more here.
looking for help with your marketing?
We would love to talk to you.