February may have been a short month, but we have been very busy at the ‘Peg. Here’s a roundup of what we have been working on this month.
If you don’t have time to come back every week, drop by once a month for That’s a Wrap and find all our new marketing resources in one place.
Small Business Marketing Blogs
- Business Yin Yang – In the workplace, there are great benefits to surrounding yourself with people who are different than you.
- Transmedia Storytelling for Beginners – This is the technique of telling a story across multiple platforms. Discover how you can apply this to your business.
- Tips to Increase Your Web Traffic in 2020 – There are endless ways to increase web traffic, but here are a few tried-and-true methods to grow your online audience.
- How to Improve Your Email Marketing – Give your open rates a boost with these email marketing tips, no matter what email tool you use!
- Pinterest for Business: 4 Things I’ve Learned in 4 Months – Thinking about using Pinterest as a marketing platform? Here’s what you should consider before you get to pinning.
- Life of an Entrepreneur – Sunday Night Stress – Get rid of that Sunday night stress so your week has a great start.
More than a Few Words – Podcast Episodes
There have been lots of great conversations this month. You can listen to them here, or simply subscribe on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Stepping Outside the 9 to 5 – Anna Lundberg
- Does Your Site Need to Be ADA Compliant? – Simon Efroymson
- Look Inward for the Answers – Lauralee Hites
- Have Fun Storming the Castle – Matt Nettleton
- Build Your Team – Deseri Garcia
- 2020 Digital Marketing Survey – Lorraine
- Be a Better Writer – Erik Deckers
Small Business Marketing Resources and Events
Last fall we launched the Digital Toolbox and began consolidating all our resources in one convenient location. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, here’s what you missed this month:
- Four-part webinar series on SEO and Metrics.
- 28 Days of SEO – We featured the daily tips in our Facebook group and you can find a summary of all the SEO tips here.
- Short tutorial videos on sizing images and how to use the Divi Builder.
- Featured resources and a new Web Audit promotion.
- Multiple lively discussions in our Facebook group.
To access all the content in the Digital Toolbox, you need to be a member. The good news – It is free to sign up. Join today!