Maybe your website was awesome when you launched it a few years ago, but how does it stack up today? In this session you will show you how to audit your website and create an action list for your web update. We’ll also dive into Google analytic reports to show you how to use the data to adjust your online strategy.
Step One: Audit your website
- Design: Function, navigation and visual appeal
- Content: Are you writing for people and search engines?
- Conversion: Are there tools to collect visitor information?
- Search: Titles, tags and meta descriptions
Step Two: Analyze web data
- Overview: Traffic, page views and bounce rate
- Sources: Referral, direct, organic, social, email and advertising
- Content: Popular pages and traffic flow
Next session: June 1, 4:00 – 5:30 pm
1003 East 106th Street, 46280
Whether you are considering a major redesign of your website or a minor update carve out time to join us for this class.
There is no charge to attend, but seating is limited. Reserve your space today.