In the age of content driven marketing, coming up with a steady stream of fresh and relevant content can be exhausting. One solution is to let your audience develop content for you. From reviews and testimonials to contests and content submission opportunities, getting your customers and fans engaged with your brand has proven to pay big dividends beyond just saving time.
In this marketing seminar we will
- Explore different types of user generated content, how to generate it, what to do with it when you get it.
- Look at a few examples of what can go wrong.
- Step beyond the theory and look at how real companies are using these tools and what kind of results they are getting.
- Take a closer look at surveys and feedback. You will learn how to:
- Set your survey’s objective
- Develop good questions
- Use the results once you have them
Watch a short preview:
Join us for one of the following sessions:
There is no charge to attend but reservations are required.