What do customers need to know in order to buy your product? Don’t expect them to do their homework. Instead, make it easy for them to feel comfortable, ask questions and learn more.
In this episode, Lorraine and Jarred walk you through the multitude of ways to teach your audience what you’re all about. With a few fun and sometimes frustrating real life examples, the hosts describe how you’re losing or misinforming your audience and how to win them over right from the start.
- Don’t assume- ask questions. Does your audience need background information on your product? Send them to a robust FAQ.
- Offer suggestions. You’re aware of your all-star service or product, so share it with your audience.
- Encourage customers to ask questions.
- Create a list of frequently asked questions and post them on your website.
- Confirm the order. Even after you think you have closed the deal, take a few minutes to confirm verbally or in writing what you have agreed to.
- Train your staff so everyone knows how to make potential customers feel better about working with you.
Roundpeg produces More than a Few Words