We work with many companies who have made a decision to outsource their marketing. Of course, we’re glad they have, but sometimes even with a terrific external agency, it becomes clear you need to bring in a little help on the inside. Allison wrote a blog post on this topic recently, and this week, Allison and Lorraine continued the conversation. What are some of the signs it is time for help?
- Your to-do list has reached Titanic proportions
- You are consistently missing deadlines
- Even the little things aren’t getting done
- You don’t have time to plan
- You can’t respond to your marketing firm in a timely fashion
To hear the rest of the conversation listen now:
And if you have enjoyed the program, considering leaving a comment here on on iTunes.