This weekend experienced and would-be entrepreneurs will bring their ideas and their energy toStartUp Weekend Indianapolis. For many of the people attending it will be a life changing experience. Just three days from now that might:
- Have a brand new job
- Own a piece of business
- See that crazy idea you have kicked around become a reality
- Have a new business partner or new employee
- Have completed the equivalent of an MBA in entrepreneurial studies ( or feel like you did)
- Make amazing business and personal connections ( Met Brad Wisler of Sprout Box, Nick Carter of AddressTwo, and many more leaders in the tech and entrepreneurial community)
- Learn to use new software
- Do something truly different.
- Pitch their idea to Verge
- Win a shot at discussing their business idea with representatives of the 21st century fund and Gerry Dick
This will be my fifth Startup Weekend, so I guess you could say I am a bit of a junkie, but each time is different, a little life changing. Check out our progress throughout the weekend, and look for stories of the winning companies over the next few weeks, as we change lives, and our city!