2011 has been crazy for Roundpeg already, and we’re looking to add to our team. If you are interested in a part-time account coordinator position, check out the description below, and click here to apply.
- Position: Account Coordinator
- Reports to Director of Marketing
- Education: College preferred, not required
- Experience required: Entry level, on the job training provided
- Part-time, 20 hours/week
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
Roundpeg, an up-and-coming marketing firm in Indianapolis, seeks a highly organized account coordinator. This position reports directly to the director of marketing. Responsibilities include:
- Setting up new client web accounts
- Communicating with clients and vendors via email and telephone
- Answering telephones
- Helping with basic web design tasks – with the opportunity to learn advanced web design skills on the job
- Facilitating communication between the marketing and graphic design departments
- Filing, sorting, and organizing paperwork and emails
- Other tasks as needed
- Eagerness to learn
- Hyper organized
- Great phone manners
- Skilled Internet user
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Attention to deadlines
Click here to apply.