Darren Rowse presented the Seven Link Challenge as a way to build content around a theme, In the post you share seven links which drives visitors back to older posts they may have missed. I have used this to highlight some of my favorite bloggers as well as some of my favorite posts here on Roundpeg. And since I am also talking about folks who aren’t members of the Roundpeg team, there are a bonus seven external links.
In today’s post list I feature some of my favorites guest posts.
- Rhoda Israelov, author of Say It For You: Enough Already with the Lists (Ok, so it seems funny to incorporate this in a list)
- Robby Slaughter, Slaughter Development: How to Blog in Only Ten Minutes
- Josh Brammer, Spin Web: What Dora Can Teach Business People
- Barbara Weaver Smith, The Whale Hunter: Whale Hunting
- Micheal Reynolds, Spin Web: Referrals with No Strings Attached
- Scott Howard, Collective Wisdom Three Keys to Marketing
- Dale Collie, Who’s Your Travel Agent and Other Leadership Problems
Looking at the list, I realize it is time to start inviting more people to drop by and write something! So if you write on topics relevant to small business owners, drop me a line, would love to have you as a guest.