Whether you are redesigning an existing site or building a new one, before you get started, take the time to answer the following questions. The result will be a blue print for a website which is an integral part of your overall marketing strategy.
Your answers will guide copy-writing and image selection. They will also drive the strategies for traffic building, navigation and most important – conversion.
1. What is the main objective of your site? Credibility? Inquiries? Sales?
2. Who is your target audience? Prospects? Customers? Strategic Partners?
3. How will you drive traffic to the site? SEO, PPC, Email, Snail Mail?
4. Where in the buying process does your website fit in?
- Is it their first introduction to your company
- Somewhere they drop by after they met you or receive a sales proposal?
- A resource for after-sale support?
5. What actions do you want your visitors to take? Request more information
6. How will you encourage visitors to give you contact information – what type of conversion strategies will you employ?
7. How will you measure the success of your website? Visits, Leads or Sales?
8. How does the website tie into your other operations?
Want to learn more about web design? Check out my seminar on Wednesday, May 5 from 3:30 – 5:00 on how to improve the ROI of your Website
The program will be hosted at the Offices of Trustpointe
6666 E. 75th St., Ste. 150, Indianapolis
In this 90 minute program you will discover:
- How to use social media, email and even traditional media to drive traffic to your site
- How to create forms and offers to convert visitors into prospects
- How to use blog posts and drip campaigns to increase repeat visits, demonstrate your expertise, engage your community and increase your sales.
Cost: $35 Click here to register