One of the things I love most about the internet is the access to great information. I used to think I had to create all the content for Business Notes from Roundpeg. Now I know, my role is part writer, and part editor, and part reference librarian.
Today, I am simply the reference librarian, with links to 5 great articles and posts filled with PR tips for small business owners
- Top Ten PR Tips for Small Business by David Meerman Scott from WebInkNow
- Five Tips on Establishing Presence in Your Community : Source Entrepreneur.Com
- Public Relations Tips for Your Small Business by Steve Bolerjack ( This one is a little long, but good content when you have the time. )
- Budget PR Tips for Small Companies by Ian Evert
- No News? Make Some! by Lorraine Ball
These were some of the interesting ones I found recently. What about you? What are you reading?