Starting a small business in any economy is tough, and sometimes it feels like you have to be a superhero to be successful. And maybe you do.
I loved this short power point on the ten lessons start ups can learn from Superheros.
- Never Give Up
- Get the Job Done
- Be the Best at what you do
- Do it with a Clear Purpose
- You do not have to be flawless
- Do no seek glory
- Help Others
- You will be more powerful in teams
- True strength comes form character
- Accomplish Huge Feats! –
Thanks to Zee@wedocreative for adding this to his friendfeed, i would never have found it otherwise.