I am currently reading Groundswell by Charlene Li and Josh Bernoff. It is terrific introduction to the power of social media. Built on solid principals and results driven strategies which a classically trained marketer (like me) or a small business owner ( also me) can understand, appreciate and apply.
One of the key ideas in the book is to make your blog more of a voice of your company, and to that end you will see a few changes on the Roundpeg blog.
- No more posts from the anonymous “admin” . Now each member of the team will have their own signature
- Look for posts from Annalise on PR success stories and tips
- Taylor will be showing of some of his design work and including a few suggestions for the do-it-yourselfer
- Amy our WebMistress and WordPress Junkie will share samples of new websites, as well as links to her favorite plug-ins, templates and other tools.
- And me? A little bit of everything, marketing tips, social media, and networking
- Oh, and from time to time, we might even accept a few comments from Bonnie and Clyde