THE BRAND POSITION WORKBOOK
Why should I buy from you?
Grab your copy and READ it NOW.
Stop wasting time sounding like everyone else.
You will sell more when you talk about why you are uniquely qualified to solve a problem. A position statement defines your company in terms which are relevant to prospective customers.
This workbook includes
A step by step process you can use to create an effective positioning statement unique to your company.
In this process, you will:
- Describe your ideal customer and identify their pain points
- Match your products to your customers’ needs
- Evaluate your competitors
- Develop a list of unique qualities
- Write your unique positioning statement
For more on this topic, listen now.