The challenge of the holiday season: just when you are busiest, you need to ramp up your marketing. So how do you do everything at once? Using scheduled holiday email campaigns and smart auto response programs allows you to send timely relevant marketing messages when you are busy doing other things.
Browse our list of 25 Holiday Email Tips to jump start your holiday season.
The right email at the right time
There are phases of the holiday season. Do you have the right strategy and messages to capture the attention of prospects at each phase?
- Early Bird Shoppers – The message for these shoppers is selection and savings
- Connect with Former Clients – They loved you last year, with a gentle nudge they will love you again.
- Prime Time – Now is the time to turn up the volume to get noticed
- Last Minute Shoppers – In the last few days of the season shoppers want convenience
- After the Holiday – Use email to clear out the last of the holiday inventory
There’s something on the list you can use today.
Not sure where to start?
Roundpeg is a Master Certified Solution Provider for Constant Contact. We can develop your email marketing strategy, write engaging headlines, design eye catching emails and schedule them to run throughout the season.
Give us a call today.